It’s time for another edition of Tips, Tools, & Techniques trivia! Crack open that lovely May/June 2009 issue of Paper Crafts to page 86 and answer the following questions for two chances to WIN (and who doesn’t like to win?):
- Look carefully at the glue dots on page 87. How many total Mini and Craft Glue Dots are in the two boxes pictured?
- On page 88, what three things do I say that the Bind-it-All can cut through besides acrylic?
- How many times are the words “clear” and “clearly” used in TT&T? Oh, yeah – making you work for it!
- In what city and state is Vera Bradley headquartered? I lived there for 13 years!
- What idea is your favorite from this issue’s Tips, Tools, & Techniques column, and why?
Now for the fun part. Two winners will be selected at random to win the following:
- The Bind-it-All from Zutter shown on page 88 as well as three pieces of sheet stock from Creative Acrylics.
- The Take Note Tote and the Celebrations! Card Organizer by Vera Bradley on page 88.
Now how ’bout that? There’s not much more to do before you are qualified to win!
- Send me an e-mail with your answers to email@example.com. Put “TT&T Blog” in the subject line of your message. Be sure to leave a comment on the blog, and let me know which prize strikes your fancy!
- Entries are due no later than midnight MST on Sunday, April 19th (which just happens to be my 40th birthday!). From the correct entries received, two winners will be selected at random and contacted via e-mail. Once the winner has been notified, I’ll post his/her name in the comments section of this blog. Note: Due to the number of e-mails received, I’m unable to respond to each message individually. Please know that I do read your comments and totally appreciate your participation. Thanks!
So… What are you waiting for?
TT&T Trivia Update: I will be giving away one Bind-it-All to one winner and the Vera Bradley organizational products to another winner. Sorry for any confusion this might have caused! Thanks!