As creative editor of Paper Crafts magazine, it’s my job to identify the trendiest trends at each show I attend, and even though the show was smaller this summer, I’m happy to report that there was absolutely no shortage of trends.
In fact, I’ve got a delicious dozen for you to drool over, so grab some napkins, for it’s going to be a sweet and tasty treat!
1. Vintage. The runaway trend of the show:
2. Cameos. Showing their best sides:
3. Fruit. Juicing things up:
4. Patchwork Patterns. More mix than match:
5. Line-drawn images. More than just reading between the lines:
6. Clouds. Always a silver lining:
7. Lace. It’s all about the finery:
8. Letterpress. Straight from your local stationery store:
9. Bingo Cards. Take a chance on these:
10. Peace Signs. Keepin’ it groovy:
11. Holiday Lines with Yellow Pop. A moxie fab surprise:
12. Smaller scale products for card makers. These are just for us!
A dozen delicious delights, yes? Watch for these tempting trends in the aisles of your local scrapbook store… and coming to a magazine near you, I’m sure!
I’d love to hear what trend tempts you the most, so leave me a comment by midnight (MDT) on Thursday, August 13 and I’ll whip up a tasty treat for one random winner.
Delighting in the dozen,