As you’re reading this post, the Paper Crafts editors and Go-to Gals are jet-setting to California for the Winter Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) trade show. Here we’ll see all of the manufacturers’ new product lines and mingle with designers and those who share in our paper crafting passion.
If you happen to be in the Anaheim area, we’d love to meet you! Here’s a schedule of CHA events for Friday, Jan 22 through Tuesday, Jan. 26:
- SuperShow: Friday, Jan. 22: 6-7 p.m. /Sat, Jan. 23: 11 a.m.-noon, Booth #834: No trade show credentials? No problem! Join the Paper Crafts editors as we mingle with readers, introduce our sassy new t-shirt (that’s available for purchase!) and hand out issues and buttons.
- CHA: Monday. Jan. 25: 11 a.m.-noon, Booth #2777: Come meet the Paper Crafts editors and Go-to Gals! We’ll be talking about our new columns, taking photos and giving away free copies of our January/February issue! A few will also walk away with our new t-shirts!
- CHA: Tuesday, Jan. 26: 2-3 p.m., Booth #2777: It’s time to get stampy! We’ll be promoting our new special issue Stamp It! Cards, as well as giving away free copies of this highly anticipated magazine.
Want a sneak peek at our brand new t-shirt? Based on the Moxie Fabs column in our January/February issue, we had so much fun pairing this sassy sentiment with a vintage image. Very Anne Taintor-esque!
Can you guess what today’s giveaway is? Yep, I’ve got three t-shirts up for grabs! To win one, leave a comment telling me what you think we should name this sassy girl. All comments must be received by midnight (MST) on Sunday, Jan. 24.
Hope to see ya at CHA!
P.S. Just a friendly reminder that our January Gallery Challenge ends on Monday, Jan. 25. If you’d like to enter this marker-themed challenge, please upload your projects HERE.
P.P.S. It’s time to announce the three winners of Teri’s Stamptastic Storage Solutions post!
1. Cheri Howard (Jan. 21, 12:46 a.m.)
2. Danya Johnson (Jan. 20, 10:31 a.m.)
3. Carol Metully (Jan. 20, 5:57 p.m.)
Congrats, ladies! You’ve each won a copy of Stamp It! Cards! I’ll be contacting you next week to get your mailing addresses. Thanks to all who left comments!