Welcome to Freebie Friday and Paper Crafts latest installment of the trivia game I-Spy! Just in time for spring (the first day is tomorrow!), today’s giveaway is all about lovely, blooming trees!
Get ready to play because I’m picking five winners this time! (Each winner’s prize package is literally growing right before my eyes! If you win, you will not be disappointed!)
You must have a copy of our spring-infused March/April 2010 issue in front of you. All questions will be directly related to this issue and this issue only.
March/April I-Spy Questions:
1. I spy Jennifer’s Editor’s Note. She mentions that there are 19 first-timer designers in this issue. Name the three designers whose last names begin with the letter “S”.
3. I spy our Go-to Sketches column. How did designer Aly Dosdall create the sun rays in her UR My Sunshine Card? (It’s pure genius!)
4. I spy our Color Play column. How many green pearl accents are on Layle Koncar’s Spring Card? (Look closely!)
5. I spy our Shimmer & Shine feature. How did designer Kimberly Crawford get her rhinestones to perfectly match the yellow umbrella in her Cheer Up, Buttercup Card?
6. I spy our Thanks & Congrats feature. Name the two designers who each have three-step cards in this feature.
7. I spy an ad for our 2010 Stamping Royalty Card Contest. When must entries be postmarked by? (Hint: There’s still time submit!)
8. I spy our Designer Challenge Your Choice: Pick Any Three feature. What three supplies did designer Maile Belles use to create her Thank You Button Card?
10. I spy our Tips, Tools, & Techniques column. Paper Crafts Go-to Gal Kim Kesti paper crafted six REAL eggs – just in time for Easter! Name two of the six techniques shown in the column. (To find out how she achieved this eggscellent look, click HERE!)
Five random winners (who answer five or more questions correctly) will win a selection of product we feature in this issue’s Product Parade and Sweepstakes columns. (Just turn to pages 80-81 for a closer look!) To play, please enter your answers in the comment field below this entry. All comments must be received by midnight (MDT) on Sunday, March 21.