It’s time for another edition of Tips, Tools, & Techniques trivia! Open your sunshiny copy of the July/August 2010 issue of Paper Crafts (filled with your favorite things!), turn to pages 86-88 and answer the following questions for the chance to WIN (and who doesn’t like to win?):
- Who designed the GORGEOUS butterfly mini-album using the Chip Art tool from GCD Studios?
- How many buttons appear on the Cutie Tag designed by Paper Crafts Go-to Gal Kim Hughes?
- What do I suggest you do periodically if you store all of your buttons in a big glass container?
- How much would it cost to buy all of the items listed in the DCWV Safari Desk Organization collection (without tax)?
- What idea is your favorite from this issue’s Tips, Tools, & Techniques column, and why?
Now for the fun part. One winner will be selected at random to win the following:
- The Safari Desk Organization from DCWV, Inc., shown on p. 88.
Now doesn’t that sound fun? There’s not much more to do before you are qualified to win!
- Send me an e-mail with your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “TT&T Blog” in the subject line of your message. Be sure to leave a comment on the blog, and let me know how you would use this desk organization set.
- Entries are due no later than midnight (MDT) on Wednesday, June 23. From the correct entries received, one winner will be selected at random and contacted via e-mail. Note: Due to the number of e-mails received, I’m unable to respond to each message individually. Please know that I do read your comments and totally appreciate your participation. Thanks!
So…What are you waiting for?
Can’t wait to see your answers!
P.S. – We’ll be giving away the Chip Art tool at a later date, so STAY TUNED!
P.P.S. Voting has begun for round 3 of Gallery Idol! Click HERE to see the Top 10’s amazing ribbon cards and to cast your vote! Voting will end at noon (MDT) on Thursday, June 24, so don’t delay!