Welcome to Freebie Friday and Paper Crafts latest installment of I-Spy! Even though our festive November/December 2010 issue is on sale, let’s pay tribute to our September/October issue with this reader favorite trivia game.
If you’re a fan of text-themed product, then you’ll love today’s giveaway. Get ready because I’m picking three winners this time!
September/October 2010 I-Spy Questions:
1. I spy a spooktacular wall display by librarian Ellen Agee Whitehead in our PC Connection column. Name the Paper Crafts designer Ellen based her design on?
2. I spy our Dear Go-to Gals column where Jessica Witty shows a card made from scraps. She actually hosts a regular challenge on this very topic and refers to it as her 10MSPC. What does 10MSPC stand for? (Click HERE to see this week’s 10MSPC!)
3. I spy an ad for our 2010 World Card Making Day Card Contest. Name the three bronze sponsors for this contest.
4. I spy Maren Benedict’s Batty 4 U Gift Bag in our PC 101 column. How many bats do you see on her gift bag? Look closely…
5. I spy our I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Halloween feature. In Carrie Lipovich’s Happy Haunting Card, she was able to prevent unwanted embossing powder from sticking to her project by doing what?
6. I spy our Fall for Fashion feature. What quote is stamped on AJ Otto’s School Days Card?
7. I spy our Make an Impression feature. How did Michelle Mathey get the look of letterpress in her Merci Card?
8. I spy our Reading Between the Lines feature. Teri Anderson’s Miss U Card features text that describes what type of food?
9. I spy our Tips, Tools, & Techniques column. In one of Tim Holtz’ ghoulish tags, he used a bingo folder to create the textured background. What number is directly above the highlighted “31″? (P.S. These cool tags will be making another appearance in a couple of weeks, so stay tuned!)
10. I spy our Simple Sentiments column. Who said, “Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story.” (Click HERE to download all of our September/October Simple Sentiments!)
Three random winners (who answer five or more questions correctly) will win a selection of text-themed product we feature in this issue’s Product Parade and Sweepstakes columns. (Just turn to pages 80-81 for a closer look!) To be eligible to win, please enter your answers in the comment field. All comments must be received by midnight (MDT) on Sunday, Oct. 17. Good luck!
P.S. Anyone remember our 2009 special issue, 225 Cards & Gifts? We had so much fun with it that we’re doing it again – only bigger! We’re currently accepting submissions for 225 Cards & Gifts, Vol. 2, and we want to see your ideas for card sets, gifts, gift card holders, gift wraps, food wraps and home decor. For more information on this call, please click HERE. The deadline is midnight (MDT) on Monday, Oct. 18, so don’t delay!
P.P.S. Since so many of you have been searching for The BOO! Poem Download, I added it as a link on the left side of the blog. Just look for the cute little ghost graphic under “Sentiments, Patterns & Downloads”. Happy Booing!