It’s time for another edition of Tips, Tools, & Techniques trivia! Open your copy of the November/December 2010 issue of Paper Crafts (filled with all sorts of holiday fun!), turn to pages 86-88, and answer the following questions for the chance to WIN (and who doesn’t like to win?):
- How many ornaments are on the tree card that Julie Campbell made using the Fringe Scissors tool from Martha Stewart Crafts?
- Designer Kimberly Crawford created a card using the Woodland Branch Edge & Corner Punches from Martha Stewart Crafts. What sort of ink did she use to enhance the frame that surrounds her sentiment?
- How did designer Courtney Baker create the flower on her A Note of Thanks Card?
- What does the tag on designer Windy Robinson’s card say?
- What color is the bow on Paper Crafts Go-to Gal Jessica Witty’s Absolute Blessing Card?
- What idea is your favorite from this issue’s Tips, Tools, & Techniques column, and why?
Now for the fun part. One winner will be selected at random to win the following:
- The Fringe Scissors and Woodland Branch Edge & Corner Punches from Martha Stewart Crafts, the Sunburst Border Punch from Fiskars, and the Scallop Edge Punch from Stampin’ Up!
Now doesn’t that sound fun? To be eligible to win, please enter your answers in the comment field. All comments must be received by midnight (MST) on Friday, Dec. 17. Good luck!
So…What are you waiting for?
Can’t wait to see your answers!