Welcome to Freebie Friday and Paper Crafts latest installment of I-Spy! Love is definitely in the air…and in the parlor. Let’s pay tribute to our January/February issue with this reader favorite trivia game.
If you’re a fan of pretty chandeliers, lace doilies and vintage tea sets, then you’re going to love today’s giveaway! Get ready because I’m picking five winners this time!
To begin, you’ll need a copy of our January/February 2011 issue. All questions will be related to this issue and this issue only.
January/February 2011 I-Spy Questions:
1. I spy our gorgeous cover with an icon indicating we’re celebrating another birthday. How old is Paper Crafts magazine?
2. I spy Jennifer’s Editor’s Note where she talks about our annual reader survey (click HERE to take it). What is the deadline for entries?
3. I spy our Paper Crafts Connection column where we spotlight our 2010 Gallery Idol, Belinda Chang Langner. What sentiment is on her caterpillar card? (To read more about Belinda’s win, click HERE for the big announcement.)
4. I spy our Dear Go-to Gals column. What three elements does Jessica Witty say you should concentrate on when designing with white space?
5. I spy a Love is in the Air Card in our Go-to Sketches column. Name the designer of this card.
6. I spy Ashley C. Newell’s Inspire Card in our Moxie Fabs column. How many pearls are featured on this card? (Look closely…)
7. I spy Cindy Lee’s Kiss Anytime Card in our Happy Valentine’s Day feature. What number is on the ticket? (P.S. This is Cindy’s first project in Paper Crafts!)
8. I spy Kelley Eubanks’ Small Treat Bags Trio in our Sweet Treats from the Heart feature. What icon is on the “Love is in the Air” treat bag?
9. I spy Ellie Augustin’s I Heart U Card in our Gray is the New Black feature. How did she change the color of her red alphabet stickers?
10. I spy Anya Schrier’s Tea Party Invitation in our Pretties from the Parlor feature. The invitation says guests should wear what kind of jewelry?
Five random winners (who answer five or more questions correctly) will win a selection of parlor-themed product we feature in this issue’s Product Parade and Sweepstakes columns. (Just turn to pages 80-81 for a closer look!) To be eligible to win, please enter your answers in the comment field. All comments must be received by midnight (MST) on Sunday, Jan 30. Good luck!
P.S. Stay tuned for Monday when we officially begin our countdown to Valentine’s Day! We’re spotlighting some more sweet projects from the January/February issue and starting a brand new gallery challenge (can anyone guess the sweet theme?). And a little birdie told me that these sweet projects (including two cover cards) will be up for grabs! How’s that for subtle?
P.P.S It’s time to announce the winner of Kim’s Past and Present Hobbies post!
Yvonne (Jan. 26, 3:12 p.m.)
Congrats, Yvonne! I’ll be contacting you shortly to discuss your prize and get your mailing address. Thanks to all who left comments!