Well, the CHA glitter has settled and here at Paper Crafts, we have finally recovered from our CHA hangover.
We know, it’s tough looking at all that inspiring new product and meeting such talented people, all whilst enjoying the California sunshine. But please don’t hold that against us, because we were thinking about you the whole time.
We even brought back some smash-ing surprises for a lucky few of you, (scroll down…) and we can’t wait to show you our favorite picks from CHA!
- Curtain Call collection by Graphic 45: “You can look forward to seeing it all over my house as soon as I get some in my hot little hands!”
- The Smash Book by EK Success: “This might be my top pick.”
- Tissue Tape Dispenser and Tissue Tapes by Tim Holtz: “Very, very cool.”
- Social Club collection from Cosmo Cricket: “The colors in this collection are beautiful, and the accessories are so cute.”
- The Smash Book by EK Success: “What a great idea – I might even use this!”
- Curtain Call by Graphic 45: “The vintage-y feel of this collection is so fun!”
- Portrait collection by Crate Paper: “It’s just pretty much exquisite with the sophisticated blacks and browns with the unexpected deep aqua.”
- 5 & Dime collection by October Afternoon: “Fun, whimsical, reminds me of my childhood!”
- Carmen collection by Anna Griffin: “That flamingo is TDF and all of that vibrant orange? Yes, please!”
- Fine and Dandy collection by My Mind’s Eye: “Cute boy line with whimsical owls and banners. Love the blue, yellow and orange color palette.”
- Kitch stamp set by The Girls’ Paperie: “Great vintage icons (typewriter, teapot, clock, telephone, bike) that make bold focal points.”
- Dilly Dally glitter paper flowers by Making Memories: “Perfect sparkly embellishment for any card occasion!”
- Paper Stash Kraft Resist Papers by Tim Holtz: “I love that they have so much dimension with layered designs. Plus the images are printed with a varnish, turning them into an instant emboss resist look when ink is applied. Very cool!”
- Small metal tart tins by Jenni Bowlin: “Great for creating 3-D art!”
- Portrait collection from Crate Paper: “I love the color combination and the fresh accents contrasted with vintage iconography.”
- Lush 2 collection by My Mind’s Eye: “I’ve been dreaming in flocked navy damask ever since I saw this line.”
- Swimsuit Season by Lawn Fawn: “This just screams summer and makes me want to bust out my bathing suit!”
- Silk screen transparency sheets by Hambly: “These silk screen transparencies are so cute – I especially love the silhouettes! And I loved how they utilized them to cover lamp shades at CHA. So cool!”
Leave a comment telling us what product you are most excited about, and three of you could win a Smash Book by EK Success, one of the highlights from our trip! All comments must be received by midnight (MST) on Friday, Jan. 11.
Go on, get smashed. We did.
P.S. Feeling inspired? Hop over to Moxie Fab World for Day 3 of CHA Week!
It’s time to announce the winner of Susan’s January/February Tips, Tools, & Techniques Trivia post!
wendyp81 (Feb. 8, 9:16 a.m.)
Congrats, Wendy! Kelly will be contacting you shortly to discuss your prizes and get your address. Thanks to all who left comments!