Welcome to Freebie Friday and Paper Crafts latest installment of I-Spy! Before our July/August issue hits newsstands, let’s pay tribute to our May/June issue with this reader favorite trivia game.
If you’re a fan of sewing icons and motifs, then you’re going to love today’s giveaway! From chic dress forms to vintage sewing machines, measuring tapes and pin cushions, these products will surely tame your inner seamstress (or unleash her!). Get ready because I’m picking FIVE winners this time!
To begin, pick up a copy of our May/June 2011 issue. All questions will be related to this issue and this issue only.
May/June 2011 I-Spy Questions:
1. I spy our Editor’s Note. Jennifer mentions that Kim Kesti’s Sky’s the Limit Card Kit can now be ordered. How many cards can you make from this kit?
2. I spy our Paper Crafts Connection column. Reader Brianna Walling was inspired to create her own version of Windy Robinson’s I Love Mom Card. What supplies did Brianna use to mimic Windy’s heart stick pins?
3. I spy Teri Anderson’s Botanical Sympanthy Card in our Dear Go-to Gals column. What technique does Teri use when working with large patterns?
4. I spy Maria Gurnsey’s Sing a Song Card in our Go-to Sketches column. What is the reference to the scripture she uses for her sentiment?
5. I spy our Moxie Fabs column that spotlights the chevron pattern. What four BasicGrey papers does Julia Stainton use on her Get Well Soon Card?
6. I spy Kim Hughes’s Grad Cap Container in our It’s Been a Great Year feature. Kim attaches the tassel with a brad. What word is written on the tassel?
7. I spy an ad for the Paper Crafts Cruise. Name the ship that will host Paper Crafts editors, Go-to Gals and possibly you for this week-long adventure.
8. I spy Anabelle O’Malley’s Petite Purse Gift Bag in the My Lovely Mother feature. What tip does Anabelle suggest for aging twill ribbon?
9. I spy Mandy Starner’s Harley Father’s Day Card in our Make it Masculine feature. Name three cities that begin with the letter “C” on her card.
10. I spy our World of the Seamstress feature. What unique supply did Karen Baker use for the card base of her Grandma Card?
Five random winners (who answer five or more questions correctly) will win a selection of sewing icon-themed product we feature in this issue’s Product Parade and Sweepstakes columns. (Just turn to pages 80-81 for a closer look!) To be eligible to win, please enter your answers in the comment field. All comments must be received by midnight (MDT) on Sunday, May 29.
P.S. There’s still time to enter The World of the Seamstress Sweepstakes! Deadline: June 13, 2011 at midnight (MDT)