It’s time for another edition of Tips, Tools, & Techniques trivia! Open your lovely copy of the July/August 2011 issue of Paper Crafts magazine, turn to pages 84-86, and answer the following questions for the chance to WIN (and who doesn’t like to win?):
- What is the most versatile function of Papertrey Ink’s embossing plates?
- Which Go-to Gal used an electronic die cutting system to layer pinwheels on a tag in the column?
- On what page can you find another example of the use of Papertrey’s number dies?
- How much does the paper storage from American Crafts cost?
- What idea is your favorite from this issue’s Tips, Tools, & Techniques column, and why?
Now for the fun part. One winner will be selected at random to win the following (retail value is over $130!):
- 20 Sizzix/Stampin’ Up! Embosslits dies
- One small Big Shot die insert
- Three lovely paper holders (cardstock not included)
To be eligible to win, please enter your answers in the comment field. All comments must be received by midnight (MDT) on Friday, Aug. 5. Good luck!
I’m delighted to be the new Tips, Tools, & Techniques trivia chick! Have fun with this…I’m looking forward to seeing your answers!
P.S. It’s time to announce the two winners from Susan’s CHA Summer Wrap-Up post!
1. Barbie (Aug. 2, 9:48 a.m.)
2. Kristy (Aug. 2, 8:47 a.m.)
Congrats, winners! You’ve each won a mystery box! Kelly will be contacting you shortly to get your mailing addresses. Thanks to all who left comments!