Welcome to Magazine Monday and Paper Crafts latest installment of I-Spy! Before our lovely March/April issue hits newsstands tomorrow, let’s pay tribute to our fabulous January/February issue with this reader favorite trivia game.
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, today’s giveaway is sweeter than chocolate (well, almost)! From trendy stamps and paper kits to two project-packed books, these products will have you falling in love with paper crafting all over again.
To begin, pick up a copy of our January/February 2012 issue. All I-Spy questions will be related to this issue and this issue only. Get ready because I’m picking three winners this time!
January/February 2012 I-Spy Questions:
1. I spy our Editor’s Note. Jennifer shares all the new content planned for our 2012 issues. What two former columns were combined to create a “4-page paper crafting party”?
2. I spy our new Stamping Techniques column. What is the name of the background stamp that is featured in both Jennifer McGuire’s Lots of Hugs Card and Sarah J. Moerman’s So Much Card?
3. I spy our Dear Go-to Gals column. What type of ink does Julie Campbell recommend for creating a “beautiful, monochromatic background”?
4. I spy our Go-to Sketches column. What is the name of the card that also appears on the cover?
5. I spy our Moxie Fabs column. Jessica Witty used a map from what state in her Lost Without You Card? (Hint: Two Paper Crafts editors also hail from this great state.)
6. I spy our Cure for the Winter Blues feature. Which card features French knots on it?
7. I spy our Interactive Valentines feature. In Kelly Silva’s Scratch Off Valentine Card, what is the recipe for making your own scratch off medium?
8. I spy our Quick & Easy Valentines feature. What is the designer tip for Angeline Yong Jeet Leen’s I Love You Card?
9. I spy our Party Store Finds feature. How many plastic straws were cut and adhered to Vera Wirianta Yates’ Big Birthday Wishes Card?
10. I spy our Paper Crafts Connection column. The talented Cristina Kowalczyk was crowned our 2011 Gallery Idol. (Check out this fun post for the big announcement!) What was the theme of Cristina’s winning party ensemble?
Three random winners (who answer five or more questions correctly) will win a selection of product we feature in this issue’s Editors’ Picks and Sweepstakes columns. (Just turn to pages 80-81 for a closer look!) To be eligible to win, please enter your answers in the comment field. All comments must be received by February 15th at 5 pm MST.
P.S. There’s still time to enter the January/February 2012 Sweepstakes! Deadline: tonight at 11:59 p.m. (MST)