Attention, paper crafters!
Get ready to get inspired with gazillions of crafty techniques, oodles of gorgeous artwork, and boatloads of fun/tempting ideas for crafting with paper.
Yes, it’s the March/April 2012 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine, and it’s up for grabs—read on!
- find out how to add mica to your artwork for extra sparkle
- learn how to turn your loved one’s personality into a design feature
- get the lowdown on using different color mediums to color canvas
- discover five new uses for pigment powder
- enjoy lots of online extras like downloads and sweepstakes
- and more!
So: are you in it to win it? I thought so. So, here’s the deal. If you’d like to win a copy of the March/April 2012 Creating Keepsakes issue, just leave a comment here telling us what your biggest source of paper crafting inspiration is. We’ll randomly choose one lucky winner! All comments must be received by Monday, March 26, at 9:00 am MST.
Would you like more chances to win? Of course you would! Here are six more bloggers who are giving away copies of the issue.
Good luck, and happy crafting!
Creating Keepsakes online editor