Welcome to Paper Crafts latest installment of I-Spy! Even though our May/June issue is officially on sale, let’s pay tribute to our lovely March/April issue with this reader-favorite trivia game.
Today’s giveaway has a little something for everyone! From trendy stamps and border punches to three fun paper collections, these fabulous products are courtesy of Echo Park Paper, Fiskars, Glitz Design, Hero Arts, Imaginisce, Martha Stewart Crafts, and Papertrey Ink!
To begin, pick up a copy of our March/April 2012 issue. All I-Spy questions will be related to this issue and this issue only. Get ready because I’m picking five winners this time!
March/April 2012 I-Spy Questions:
- I spy our Paper Crafts Connection column that spotlights our 2011 World Card Making Day winners. Three of our 20 winners live in what state?
- I spy our Tips, Tools, & Techniques column. How many individual stamps did Julia Stainton use to mask the scene in her Hello Baby Card? Want to make this card? Click HERE for supplies and instructions!
- I spy our Stamping Techniques column. How many letters of the alphabet are featured in Teri Anderson’s ABC Greeting Card?
- I spy our Dear Go-to Gals column. Which web site does Kim Kesti visit often for inspiration? Bonus question: What item inspired her Thanks a Million Card?
- I spy our Moxie Fabs column. In Betsy Veldman’s The Sparrow Card she stamped with an actual feather. What type of ink does she say will yield the best results?
- I spy our You Color My World feature. What did Lorena Canto Laveria use to trace the curve on her Little Princess Card?
- I spy our A,B,C’s and 1,2,3’s feature. What sentiment is revealed in Smitha Katti’s Word Search Card?
- I spy our Cameos & Silhouettes for Brides & Babies feature. Cassi Tramm’s Something Blue Card is the result of a crafting mishap. Name that mishap.
- I spy our 2011 World Card Making Day feature. What icon did Trinh Arrieta hand-stitch in her My Happy Card?
- I spy our Paper Crafts 101 column. What item did Windy Robinson flower punch to create the embellishment in her Forever Album?
Five random winners (who answer five or more questions correctly) will win a selection of product we feature in this issue’s Editors’ Picks and Sweepstakes columns. (Just turn to pages 84-85 for a closer look!) To be eligible to win, please enter your answers in the comment field. All comments must be received by Thursday, April 19th at 5 pm MDT.