Even though there’s really nothing “regular” about our regular bi-monthly issues of Paper Crafts magazine, it seems like we don’t give them the same big unveiling that we do for our special issues. (If you missed the blog parties, check out our launch weeks for Practical Solutions for Paper Crafters, Party Ensembles, and Cool Tools for Paper Crafters and you’ll see what I mean.)
But the May/June 2012 issue hit the stands (and your mailboxes) within the last week or so, and I think it deserves a formal introduction:
A few reasons to love this issue—and feel free to play along if you have your copy nearby:
1. We’ve rearranged our Table of Contents (pgs. 4-5) to make it easier to find your favorite sections of the magazine. It’s now categorized by Inspiration, How-to, and Insights along with larger photos of the featured projects. We love it and hope you will too.
2. The Moxie Fabs column puts the focus on spectacular spectacles, and you’ll see that eyeglasses have a spunky way of inspiring all sorts of card-making projects. (Kim Kesti’s I Heart Nerds Card on p. 30 made all of us giggle.)
3. Our newest book is coming soon. Card Sketches for Paper Crafters (seen on p. 15) is 288 pages of must-have paper-crafting inspiration. You’ll be able to find it here as soon as it’s for sale in our online store!
4. We bring you one of the most valuable sweepstakes prize packages in our history (p. 83), worth over $225. You can’t win if you don’t enter, so get on it! Click here to enter!
5. Three words: EXCLUSIVE DIGITAL CONTENT. If you’re a subscriber, you automatically have access to our digital issues where you’ll find project inspiration that doesn’t appear in the print issue (and that’s 12 full pages—22 bonus projects!). If you haven’t registered for our digital issues yet, you can do that here.
6. A timely and clever batch of downloadable sentiments for Moms, Dads, and Grads. (Our own P. Kelly Smith used one to make a fun and funky gift card holder for a graduate; see it on p. 87.)
Now, for anyone with sharp eyes, I’ve got a challenge. In all our excitement over getting this issue to the printer, we made one little goof. If you can find it, tell me in the comments by Monday, April 16th at 5pm MDT and I’ll pick three random (and CORRECT!) commenters to receive a copy of Card Sketches for Paper Crafters. Hint: check out pgs. 26-29.
With a spring in my step,
P.S. Don’t forget to vote for your favorite Stamping Royalty Honorable Mention project before this Sunday, April 15th at midnight MST. The winner will receive a full prize package based on your votes! Click here to vote!