Stamping Royalty: Honorable Mentions

6918863084 27c49a8eea Stamping Royalty: Honorable Mentions

This past week we revealed our fifteen winners in our 2012 Stamping Royalty contest. After receiving 1,586 amazing entries, we decided to pick one honorable mention in each of our five categories as well.

Congrats to the following!

Birthday: Anya Schrier

7051157569 fbcd5e1274 Stamping Royalty: Honorable Mentions

7051157627 e3b404248c Stamping Royalty: Honorable Mentions

Hello/Thinking of You: Emily Leiphart

7051157609 94083b1fd4 Stamping Royalty: Honorable Mentions

Season’s Greetings: Jocelyn Olson

7051157579 25f1b688aa Stamping Royalty: Honorable Mentions

Love: Chunyuan Wu

7051157621 df611eca4d Stamping Royalty: Honorable Mentions

Since the Paper Crafts editors chose the first 15 winners, we thought it would be fun for our readers to vote for their favorite honorable mention card. The winner of the public vote will receive the same $500 prize package awarded to our 15 winners! The four runners up will receive a copy of our book, The Best of Stamp It! Cards!

To cast your vote, please click HERE and follow these simple steps:

1. Click on the “Vote” tab to view all five cards.
2. Once you select your favorite card from the gallery, click “Save Vote”. (Make sure you’re really sure because you’re only allowed one vote!)

Voting will end at 11:59 (MST) on Sunday, April 15. The results will be tallied shortly after, and the winner will be announced right here on Tuesday, April 17th !

~The Paper Crafts Team

This entry was posted in 2012 Stamping Royalty Card Contest and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Stamping Royalty: Honorable Mentions

1. Oh.my.goodness! I think I’m going to pass out! Eek! Thank you, PC!!!!

2. Jen R says:

Such a wonderful surprise for my lunch break! There were some students in my classroom with another teacher when I saw this…it was so hard not to scream out loud with excitement!

Thanks, Paper Crafts, for this honor! Even if I don’t win the vote, I’m thrilled to be here :)

3. What a thrill to have my card included in this bunch! Thank you, PC!!

4. Chunyuan says:

Thanks for picking my card. I am so thrilled and surprised. Thanks for the honor.

5. Veronica Z says:

Wow, wow, wow such wonderful cards!! It is going to be SO hard to pick a favorite!! Congratulations ladies.

6. Toni Storie says:

Great cards! It was hard to pick a favorite.

7. AnitaRex says:

Congrats to the Honorable mentions! Every card is a work of art and I wish you all luck! :>

8. ~amy~ says:

super ginormous congrats ladies!!

9. Stephanie C says:

Love those cards! Congrats to you all!!!!

10. Anya says:

Oh goodness, what a wonderful surprise! Thank you, PC! I am honored to be among such fantastic company!

11. wu chun ting says:

Oh.verybeautiful! I think I’m going to pass out! Eek! Thank you, PC!!!!

12. Glenda J says:

So thrilled to see my friends Jocelyn and Emily on here! Congrats ladies… now I have to vote… hmmm….

13. Robin Gibson says:

WoWzers! SUCH great cards! That was a tough pick, but I voted :) Can’t wait to see how it turns out! Thanks to all the creators for such great inspiration!

14. Jorge says:

I GUESS I HIT A NERVE BECAUSE YOU GUY DELETED MY COMENT. AGAIN WHAT A WASTE OF MY MONEY AND TIME. MY CARDS LOOK SOO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ONES YOU CHOSE. AND FYI I NOTICED THAT THE WINNERS HAVE PROFESIONAL CARD MAKING WEB SITE WHAT A CROKE OF———–.

15. Agata says:

Congrats to those 5 girls! Great cards! :) I’ve noticed that the link of Chunyan Wu leads to Yvonne Yam’s blog, not to her own which is here: http://dahliamemories.blogspot.com/