Welcome to Paper Crafts’ latest installment of I-Spy! Before our summery July/August hits newsstands on June 12, let’s pay tribute to our lovely May/June issue with this reader favorite trivia game.
Today’s giveaway has a little something for everyone! From trendy stamp sets and embellishments to three fun paper collections, these fabulous products are courtesy of American Crafts, Crate Paper, Doodlebug Design, Maya Road, October Afternoon, Pink Paislee, Tim Holtz, and Waltzingmouse Stamps.
To begin, pick up a copy of our May/June 2012 issue. All I-Spy questions will be related to this issue and this issue only. Get ready because I’m picking three winners!
May/June 2012 I-Spy Questions:
- I spy our Paper Crafts Connection column. Vivian Keh’s Chevron Mom Card was inspired by a card featured in which Paper Crafts issue?
- I spy our Tips, Tools, & Techniques column. The Scorer-Trimmer from Making Memories allows you to score at every ______ inch marking?
- I spy our Stamping Techniques column. What are the names of the three embossing powders used on Betsy Veldman’s Wish Big Card?
- I spy our Dear Go-to Gals column. What four types of adhesive does Jennifer McGuire use in her Butterfly Thanks Card?
- I spy our Moxie Fabs column. Looking at the eye chart on Julie Campbell’s Out of Sight Card, what are the letters on the fifth line?
- I spy our Found Objects for Mother’s Day feature. How many stickpins are in Heather Campbell’s Pear Pincushion?
- I spy our Inspirational Quotes for Teachers & Grads feature. Who said, “Every child is an artist”?
- I spy our Designer Challenge: Feminine & Masculine Using the Same Product feature. What is the second item listed on Kim Kesti’s Extra Mile Card?
- I spy our Dressing up Dad feature. How did Chan Vuong create instant shoelaces for her Young at Heart Card?
- I spy our Paper Crafts 101 column. How many craft sticks did Heidi Van Laar use on her “hi” technique square?
Three random winners (who answer five or more questions correctly) will win a selection of product we feature in this issue’s Editors’ Picks and Sweepstakes columns. (Just turn to pages 82-83 for a closer look!) To be eligible to win, please enter your answers in the comment field. All comments must be received by Wednesday, May 23rd at 5 pm MDT.