Welcome to Paper Crafts latest installment of I-Spy! Before our spooktacular September/October issue hits newsstands next month, let’s pay tribute to our summery July/August issue with this reader-favorite trivia game.
Today’s giveaway has a little something for everyone! From trendy stamp sets and tools to three fun paper collections, these fabulous products are courtesy of BasicGrey, Fancy Pants Designs, Hero Arts, Lifestyle Crafts, Lily Bee Design, Market Street Stamps, Martha Stewart Crafts, and Papertrey Ink.
To begin, pick up a copy of our July/August 2012 issue. All I-Spy questions will be related to this issue and this issue only. Get ready because I’m picking three winners this time!
July/August 2012 I-Spy Questions:
- I spy our Paper Crafts Connection column. What three designers were featured in the very first Card Creations issue?
- I spy our Tips, Tools, & Techniques column. Betsy Veldman’s Summer Fun Ticket Book was created using the Cutup Cartridge Trimmer by American Crafts. (Click here for supplies and instructions!) Her pink ticket shown on p. 16 is good for one what?
- I spy our Stamping Techniques column. Name one of the two designer tips listed with Tessa Wise’s Hello Card.
- I spy our Dear Go-to Gals column. What three types of card base folds does Kim Kesti discuss in her answer?
- I spy our Moxie Fabs column. How did Julia Stainton achieve perfectly-shaped hexagons in her Pieced Together Frame?
- I spy our Shaped Cards feature. What two cards feature wiggle eyes on them? Hee!
- I spy our Back 2 School feature. What is the punch line to this joke in Heather Campbell’s Just Joking Card Set: “What did the calculator say to the ruler?”
- I spy our Playing with Paint feature. Laura Bassen’s Clever Girls Card features a quote by Peter Pan. What is the quote?
- 9. I spy our Destination: Fun feature. How many projects feature airplanes? Bonus question: Which project features more than one airplane?
- I spy our July/August 2012 Sweepstakes. What is the deadline for entries? (Click HERE to enter online today!)
Three random winners (who answer five or more questions correctly) will win a selection of product we feature in this issue’s Editors’ Picks and Sweepstakes columns. (Just turn to pages 82-83 for a closer look!) To be eligible to win, please enter your answers in the comment field. All comments must be received by Tuesday, July 17th at 5 pm MDT.