It’s time for another edition of Tips, Tools, & Techniques Trivia!
Open your copy of the July/August 2012 issue of Paper Crafts magazine (filled with all sorts of summery fun!), turn to pages 16-18, and answer the following questions for the chance to WIN (and who doesn’t like to win?):
- What three types of blades are included with the Cutup Cartridge Trimmer from American Crafts?
- What paint recipe did Go-to Gal Teri Anderson use to create the texture in her butterfly tag?
- What four items does Teri recommend mixing with paint to give it texture?
- How long will the energy-efficient bulb last on Ottlite’s Craft Caddy Lamp?
- What idea is your favorite from this issue’s Tips, Tools, & Techniques column, and why?
Now for the fun part. One winner will be selected at random to win the following (retail value is almost $150!):
- American Crafts’ Cutup Cartridge Trimmer (with additional blades and cutting bar!)
- Ottlite’s Craft Caddy Lamp (supplies pictured in the caddy are not included)
To be eligible to win, please enter your answers in the comment field. All comments must be received by Wednesday, August 1st at 5 pm MDT. I can’t wait to see your answers!