Did you know today is Just Because Day? A day to do something completely unexpected and even uncharacteristic. I’m currently on vacation, so my goal for today (and this entire week!) is to try something new, rediscover something old, and enjoy the journey along the way. The best part…there can’t be any guilt because anything goes on Just Because Day!
According to HolidayInsight.com, here are some suggestions for Just Because Day:
- Take an unplanned day of vacation
- Visit someone you haven’t seen in a while
- Knock on someone’s door and compliment them for their great lawn
- Skip, don’t walk
- Buy something you don’t need
- Jump in a puddle
And I’ll add to the above list with these suggestions:
- Mail a card to a friend, just because you can
- Make a card, just because you can
- Read a copy of Paper Crafts magazine in one sitting, just because you can
- Submit a card (or more!) to our March/April 2012 Call for Submissions, just because you can
- Submit a card to our 2012 World Card Making Day Contest, just because you can
Card Creations, Vol. 10:
Stamp It! Cards, Vol. 9:
Card Design Handbook:
Leave a comment telling me something you plan to do on Just Because Day and I’ll pick three winners to take home a copy of Card Design Handbook and Echo Park Paper’s Playground collection, just because I can!
All comments must be received by Wednesday, August 29th at 5 pm MDT.
Here’s to a day of anything goes!