Welcome to Paper Crafts latest installment of I-Spy! Before our festive November/December issue hits newsstands, let’s pay tribute to our spooktacular September/October issue with this reader favorite trivia game.
Today’s giveaway has a little something for everyone! From fun stamp and die sets to three bootiful paper collections, these fabulous products are courtesy of A Muse Studio, Echo Park Paper, Graphic 45, Lawn Fawn, Lil’ Inker Designs, Spellbinders, Taylored Expressions, and Teresa Collins Designs.
To begin, pick up a copy of our September/October 2012 issue. All I-Spy questions will be related to this issue and this issue only. Get ready because I’m picking five winners this time!
September/October 2012 I-Spy Questions:
- I spy our Tips, Tools, & Techniques column. How many Tim Holtz Distress Markers come in the clear storage canister from Ranger Industries?
- I spy our Stamping Techniques column. What is the designer tip attached to Chari Moss’s Halloween House Card?
- I spy our Dear Go-to Gals column. Which two Go-to Gals reach for their cardstock stash when creating holiday projects?
- I spy our Natural Elements feature. The cute gopher on Vera Yates’ Hey There Gopher Card is made out of what natural element?
- I spy our Halloween Treats feature. What other project variations could Alicia Thelin’s Halloween Candy Bottle be?
- I spy our Stamping with Coordinating Dies feature. According to the label on Latisha Yoast’s Witch’s Brew Card, unconsciousness will occur for how long?
- I spy our Maptastic! feature. What are the five different forms of “hello” in Erin Lincoln’s Hello in Any Language Card?
- I spy an ad for the 2012 World Card Making Day Card Contest. We’re still accepting submissions until what date?
- I spy our PC 101 column on twine. In Courtney Kelley’s Simple Things Card, how did she keep the tree’s stray twine in place?
- I spy our Get Inspired column. Emily Branch’s Bookmark Set features a quote by C. S. Lewis. What is the quote?
Five random winners (who answer five or more questions correctly) will win a selection of product we feature in this issue’s Editors’ Picks and Sweepstakes columns. (Just turn to pages 82–83 for a closer look!) To be eligible to win, please enter your answers in the comment field. All comments must be received by Wednesday, September 26th at 5 pm MDT.