Mini Album Christmas Gifts

Holly blog shot 221x300 Mini Album Christmas Gifts

Holly Anderson

A couple of months ago, a group of friends and I went on a trip to Zion National Park here in Utah. We had such a blast, and all of us took loads of pictures. With eight people, that ended up being an exorbitant amount of photos, so we had plenty of great ones to choose from.

Since it’s not often that you get to do something that fun with that many people you really enjoy in a place that beautiful, I thought it would be a shame not to do something fun with the pics, so when I saw some really cute 6×6 albums at the American Crafts warehouse sale, I decided it would make a great Christmas gift for my roommates.

8279499701 e2e4dcd848 Mini Album Christmas Gifts

So at our last Paper Crafts “recess,” while Kerri and Natalie were making tags…

8280577928 07bef3fd37 Mini Album Christmas Gifts(foxy) Susan was making Christmas cards…

8280576612 dae94fd486 Mini Album Christmas GiftsAnd Joannie was doing some fussy cutting…

8280577200 38f0d4c270 Mini Album Christmas GiftsI went to work on my project!

8279498717 2984ae762e Mini Album Christmas Gifts

I used my 6×6 Studio Calico Abroad paper pack, so it was super easy and fit the travel theme!

8280556590 432120316e Mini Album Christmas Gifts

I found out I love those little paper clips with fabric on them.

8279500601 5097a53c44 Mini Album Christmas Gifts

PinExt Mini Album Christmas GiftsAnd not gonna lie, those mini envelopes are super adorable too. I’m really hoping my roommates will appreciate the gift. (Or maybe I should just leave the albums to the experts at Creating Keepsakes?? icon wink Mini Album Christmas Gifts )

Now to get those Christmas cards sent out and finish up finding gifts for friends and family! Eesh! Christmastime really flies by, doesn’t it?

Thanks for checking in!

Holly Signature Mini Album Christmas Gifts

This entry was posted in Behind-the-Scenes and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Mini Album Christmas Gifts

1. A 6×6 album is an idea I can get behind. I think the Abroad collection was perfect for your photos. I remember hiking the narrows with my ward when I was at BYU. Good times, indeed!

2. Brenda B. says:

Love this mini! Your layouts are beautiful.

3. Maryann says:

It is a great idea, and I really think, we should all do lots more of these small albums as gifts for friends, as they´ll always be awesome gifts, and definitely something I would really love to get my self too.

Cute album and I’m sure your roommates will love it! Must get back to my cards and 50 other projects that need to be finished! : )

5. kathy/NorthCarolina says:

Such a great idea…and nicely executed, too! I find I have more things to do than calendar days left in which to do them. Gotta get busy!

6. Kathy Mc says:

Your albums look awesome ~ beautifully done, Holly! Your friends and roommates are very lucky to have you.

7. Lucy says:

First of all, let me just say how much I like the idea of having a “crafting recess” — especially at work. Next, I really like your mini-album. I don’t do enough projects like this. Your roommates will love it. This will become a treasured item, I’m sure. It’s those great moments in life with family and friends that should be remembered. I’m sure it will not get tossed out after Christmas is over, which is something I wonder about the handmade cards I send. I try to send them only to people I know will appreciate them. I may start using the idea of a removable inner piece of paper or Post-It so they can pass it on if they want. I’d have no such worries about this mini-album. Nicely done, Holly.

8. Ruby C says:

Your mini album is adorable and a wonderful way to share memories with your roommates. I’m sure they’ll enjoy looking at these mini albums time and time again and remembering the fun moments you’ve captured. I like the little ribbon clips you’ve used too! Looks like you have become a mini album expert to me. Thanks for sharing your album and the fun moments at your Papercrafts “recess”.

9. Katie B. says:

Love your pages! That paper is really nice as well, it goes great with your photos! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

10. Joscie says:

hello, cuteness. :)

11. Kelly says:

As her roommate, I sure do love it :)