Welcome to Paper Crafts latest installment of I-Spy! Before our lovely January/February issue hits newsstands TOMORROW, let’s pay tribute to our festive November/December issue with this reader favorite trivia game.
Today’s giveaway has a little something for everyone! From fun stamp and die sets to 12 bottles of sparkling glitter, these fabulous products are courtesy of American Crafts, Bella Blvd, Clear & Simple Stamps, GCD Studios, Martha Stewart Crafts, Memory Box, and Wplus9 Design Studio.
To begin, pick up a copy of our November/December 2012 issue. All I-Spy questions will be related to this issue and this issue only. Get ready because I’m picking three winners!
November /December 2012 I-Spy Questions:
- I spy our Paper Crafts Connection column. Two of our 2012 Stamping Royalty winners hail from the great state of Washington. Who are they?
- I spy our Tips, Tools, & Techniques column. According to our Card Base Trimming Diagrams, how many 3″ x 3″ card bases can you get from one 12″ x 12″ piece of cardstock?
- I spy our Dear Go-to Gals column on the principles of card design. What does Teri Anderson do to make her cards “go from wow to wowzers”?
- I spy our Go-to Sketches column. How did Kim Vuong create a spray paint effect in her Big Deal Card?
- I spy our Moxie Fabs column. What office supply did Kim Kesti use on her Retro Peace & Joy Card?
- I spy our Holiday Cards for every Style feature. How many of the 36 cards feature “merry” in their sentiments?
- I spy our Holiday Tag Parade feature. What Wplus9 stamp set was used in all three of Angeline Yong Jeet Leen’s tags on p. 55? (Hint: Turn to p. 82 for a closer look!)
- 8. I spy our Set the Table feature. According to the dinner menu in Kalyn Kepner’s Festive New Year Table Setting, what will be served for dessert? (P.S. Kalyn, I would love this recipe!)
- I spy our Stuck of Decorative Tape feature. How did Betsy Veldman create her own “tape” in her Tape and Lace Card?
- I spy our Paper Crafts 101 column on lace. How did Julia Stainton create her painted snowflake square?
Three random winners (who answer five or more questions correctly) will win a selection of product we feature in this issue’s Editors’ Picks and Sweepstakes columns. (Just turn to pages 82–83 for a closer look!) To be eligible to win, please enter your answers in the comment field. All comments must be received by Wednesday, December 12th at 5 pm MST.