November/December Simple Sentiments

Holly blog shot 221x300 November/December Simple Sentiments

Holly Anderson

Welcome back! I hope you had a great weekend and that you’re excited for our new gallery challenge! And since it’s all about the holidays, it’s the perfect time to use the simple sentiments from our November/December issue, like P. Kelly Smith did when she made this cute card!

Check it out!

8232771327 8b98787ea7 November/December Simple Sentiments

Merry Kissmas Card by P. Kelly Smith

PinExt November/December Simple SentimentsYou’ll find the supplies and instructions for this card on our website. Just click here!

Check out the rest of the sentiments from the issue!

8067888776 8621c40362 November/December Simple Sentiments

You can find all of these sentiments here. Just download and print!

Oh, but there’s more! We have even more free holiday sentiments from Holiday Cards & More, Vol. 7! Just click here to see those puppies!

Now your holiday crafting will be a cinch.

Thanks for checking in!

Holly Signature November/December Simple Sentiments

This entry was posted in Simple Sentiments and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to November/December Simple Sentiments

1. Mary Lou H says:

I was trying to design a Christmas card that had to be different from the others I was sending. Your card just lit the lightbulb and I’m off to the craft room to get them made. Thank you.

2. Lynn Le5 says:

Love this card! I pinned it! :)

3. Kathy Mc says:

Great card and love all the cute sentiments. TFS!

4. Thanks for reminding us about the sentiments you have for us online. And, now extra ones! THanks so much. Great card too!

5. Lin M. says:

Thank you for the additional inspiration!

6. Julie S says:

Christmas comes early! Thanks for the freebies. That Kissmas card is too cute.

7. Pingback: CraftCrave | Blog | Freebies for Printable Scrapbooking or Cardmaking (large): Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012

8. Barbara R says:

thank you, thank you, thank you. I love using these sentiments in my card.

9. Lynda says:

It’s really nice of you to offer these to those of us who don’t have a lot of Christmas sentiment stamp choices.

10. Your posts always make me chuckle. :) What a cute card! The pearls and polka dots are fab.