75 Creative Card Challenges Week – Make an Itty Bitty Card

Holly 75 Creative Card Challenges Week – Make an Itty Bitty Card

Holly Anderson

Hello, friends!

I hope you enjoyed the blog hop this morning. As has been the tradition this week, I am going to introduce you to a crafty challenge and show you what I can do with it!

When I was assigned the itty bitty card challenge, I couldn’t help but think this is the perfect one for me because of my fascination with mini items. Fun!

I decided to go for a birthday theme, because hey, you can never have too many birthday cards in your stash, am I right?

8367135161 421635ff3c 75 Creative Card Challenges Week – Make an Itty Bitty Card

PinExt 75 Creative Card Challenges Week – Make an Itty Bitty CardI used some Bella Blvd letter stickers, paper from the Pretty Party collection from Crate Paper, some wow glitter, a foam dot, and a triangle punch from Fiskars to make this 3×3 card!

Well, that’s it for 75 Creative Card Challenges week! To check out this challenge and enter your own bitty card for a chance to win a cool prize, head over to the Moxie Fab World to check out the challenge! Have a great weekend, and we’ll see you back here next week!

Holly Signature 75 Creative Card Challenges Week – Make an Itty Bitty Card

This entry was posted in 75 Creative Card Challenges and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to 75 Creative Card Challenges Week – Make an Itty Bitty Card

1. Marianne says:

Great card. Love the punny sentiment.

2. Helen F. says:

Fabulous mini card, Holly! I love this idea and I’m off to create a couple for my ‘stash’ :)

3. Jen R says:

Holly, I love the sentiment on your tiny card!!

4. Toni Storie says:

Very cute bitty card!

5. Kathy T says:

I love bitty cards too!
    The song I would like to incorporate into a card would be Bob Marley’s 3 Little Birds:
    “Don’t worry ’bout a thing,
    ‘Cause every little thing gonna be all right.”

6. Lisa G. says:

LOVE it!!

Cute card! I never think about making a small card and this one is sooooooooooo cute!

8. Joan VanCourt says:

I think Itty Bitty cards would be fun to make. This is so cute and a good way to use up those little scraps that I keep on saving. LOL. Thanks for sharing.

9. Connie G says:

I love making 3×3 cards – they are so adorable and are just perfect for tucking in with a small gift. I love giving sets of them as gifts too. Your card is darling and the pun is very cute.

10. I can’t believe it’s that little.. would never know with out that quarter there.

11. Indy says:

So cute! Looking forward to participating in this little challenge!

12. Mary Bee says:

Holly, I just love your itty bitty card. Did not realize how small, but that quarter sure makes it realistic. Don’t know how you did it, but sure like it. I have been enthralled with miniatures since my childhood. You have given me inspiration to “create”. Thank you.

13. Lucy says:

What a perfect sentiment to go with the tiny card. You nailed the challenge, I’d say.

14. Maryann says:

Such a cute card. I love tiny things too and have just started last year to make ATC cards and it´s so much fun to make these small cards and it really gets inspiring to keep on getting ideas for new tiny stuff for them too, soo cool.
    Thanks sooo much for an awesome week, and I hope, you´ll all have a wonderful week-end too, filled with more crafty fun.

15. Atticelf says:

This makes me smile. So cute.

16. Kathy Mc says:

Might be a little card, Holly, but it packs a BIG punch! You’re right on with the challenge. What a fun week ~ hope to complete some of the challenges this weekend!

17. This is such a super cute itty bitty card, Holly! Love your design and the fun sentiment!

18. sarina coffin says:

You did a wonderful job! I love your itty bitty card and not in an itty bitty kinda way either! hehe :D

19. Florence Pangelinan says:

What a great way to impart the message–and cute, too!

20. Cute card! This will be a fun challenge.