Welcome to Paper Crafts latest installment of I-Spy! Before our spring-infused March/April issue hits newsstands TOMORROW, let’s pay tribute to our lovely January/February issue with this reader favorite trivia game.
Today’s giveaway has a little something for everyone! From cute stamp and die sets to four fun paper collections, these fabulous products are courtesy of BasicGrey, Cosmo Cricket, Heidi Swapp, My Favorite Things, October Afternoon, Paper Smooches, Papertrey Ink, and Technique Tuesday.
To begin, pick up a copy of our January/February 2013 issue. All I-Spy questions will be related to this issue and this issue only. Get ready because I’m picking three winners this time!
January/February 2013 I-Spy Questions:
- I spy our Paper Crafts Connection column. Who was our 2012 Gallery Idol winner? Bonus question: In addition to a large box of prizes, what else did she win?
- I spy our Dear Go-to Gals column. What four items did Betsy Veldman say can be used as a stamping mask?
- I spy our Go-to Sketches column. How many stamp sets were used to create the background in Amber Kemp-Gerstel’s Sentimental Thank You Card?
- I spy our PC 101 column on glitter. How did Jennifer McGuire create her glitter paper?
- I spy our Valentine Cards for Guys feature. From what movie did Jennifer Wills borrow the “Grrr, baby, grrr!” sentiment used in her Grrr, Baby Card?
- I spy our Milestone Birthdays feature. Starting with 1 and ending with 100, how many different sets of numbers do we spotlight in this feature?
- I spy our Valentines for Kids & Teachers feature. What card in this feature follows the sketch shown on p. 22 of our Go-to Sketches column?
- I spy our Cozy Winter feature. How many times does the word “warm” appear on a sentiment throughout this feature? Look closely…
- I spy an ad for our 2013 Scrap & Paper Cruise. What is the name of the ship that will host this Caribbean adventure? Click HERE for more information!
- I spy our Tips, Tools, & Techniques column. What punch storage option did we say is ideal for storing larger punches?
Three random winners (who answer five or more questions correctly) will win a selection of product we feature in this issue’s Editors’ Picks and Sweepstakes columns. (Just turn to pages 76–77 for a closer look!) To be eligible to win, please enter your answers in the comment field below. All comments must be received by Wednesday, February 20th at 5 pm MST.
For more information on our blog giveaways, please click here.
P.S. The deadline for our January/February 2013 Sweepstakes is tonight at 11:59 pm (MST)! Click here for another chance to win the fabulous products featured above.