It’s time for another edition of Tips, Tools, & Techniques Trivia! Open your copy of the January/February 2013 issue of Paper Crafts magazine (filled with all sorts of lovey dovey Valentine fun!), turn to pages 82 and 83, and answer the following questions for the chance to WIN (and who doesn’t like to win?):
- We R Memory Keepers’ Lucky 8 Punch essentially combines what two kinds of punches?
- We R Memory Keepers’ Mini 8 Punch is ideal for what size paper?
- Therm O Web’s Glitter Dust Spray can be sprayed onto a variety of surfaces. What three surfaces are mentioned in the column?
- American Crafts’ DIY Thickers are sold in how many fonts? Bonus question: What kind of product is American Crafts’ Spark?
- What idea is your favorite from this issue’s Tips, Tools, & Techniques column, and why?
Now for the fun part. One winner who answers the questions will be selected at random to win the following (retail value is over $100!):
- We R Memory Keepers’ Lucky 8 Punch (Classic Wreath) and Mini 8 Punch (Flourish)
- Therm O Web’s Glitter Dust Spray (gold, silver, iridescent, and pink)
- American Crafts’ DIY Thickers, Wow! (glitter), Pop! (microbeads), Spark! (what did you put for #4 above??), and Zing! (embossing powder)
To be eligible to win, please enter your answers in the comment field below. All comments must be received by Thursday, February 7th at 5 pm MST. Good luck, and I can’t wait to see your answers!
P.S. Stay tuned for Feb. 18 when I’ll be back with the reader favorite I-Spy Trivia for this issue!