Hello! Welcome to day two of our online promotion of Handmade Home Décor. If you love to paper craft home décor, this special issue is calling your name! On sale today, you’ll find 175 projects spread over all four seasons: spring, summer, fall, and winter. And we have all the major holidays covered! From Easter to Fourth of July, Halloween, and Christmas, this is your magazine for seasonal inspiration.
With each special issue, we like to recognize the new faces that have joined the ranks of Paper Crafts designers. Congratulations to these eight ladies who made their debut in Handmade Home Décor!
Introducing (in order of appearance)…
- Melissa Dehne – Looped Paper Wreath, p. 18
- Cibele Glazer – Vintage Trinket Box, p. 20
- Colleen Fennessey – Eek Shadow Box, p. 63
- Sandy McDougle – Haunted House Countdown, p. 64
- Rachel McAffee – Boo Bat, p. 66; Crafty Candy Corn, p. 67
- Virginia Fynes – Witching Hour Clock, p. 68
- Debbie Gaydos – Glowing Halloween Lantern, p. 69
- Amy Ryall – Happy Fall Cork Wreath, p. 72
Since six of the eight designers appear in our fall décor section, I’m excited to spotlight a few of their spooktacular creations:
Sandy McDougle’s Haunted House Countdown is fun for the whole family! You can find this free download here!
Congrats, ladies! Keep up the inspiring work, and we look forward to seeing you in future issues. Leave a comment congratulating our new designers and I’ll select three winners to take home a copy of Handmade Home Décor! All comments must be received by Thursday, March 21st at 5 pm MDT.
“Falling” for creativity,
P.S. All week long we’ll be spotlighting projects from Handmade Home Décor here and on Moxie Fab World. Make sure you check back with us every day!