Hello, friends! Welcome to day two of our online promotion of Card Creations, Vol. 11. If you’ve been dying to get your hands on this annual bestseller, I’m happy to report that it went on sale today! So run to your nearest bookstore or sit back, relax, and order it here. You won’t be disappointed!
This year we have 230 fresh and inspiring cards spread out over 20 of the most popular card-making occasions. As editors, we take enormous pride in selecting cards for this issue that have that “wow” factor. What is the “wow” factor? Clever use of product, amazing techniques, but most of all, cards that are exceptionally unique and inspiring.
So it gives me great pleasure to announce the nine new designers who wowed us with their unique and inspiring cards. We can’t wait for you to see them in Card Creations, Vol. 11!
Introducing (in order of appearance)…
- Meghan McMillan – Pastel Baby Clothesline, p. 15
- Debbra Wabbe – Bright Birthday Banner, p. 22
- Andrea Walford – Happy Birthday, Ace, p. 25; Ouch Feel Better, p. 63
- Cecilia Hsieh – Beautiful Birthday, p. 32
- Pamela Ho – Nothing is Impossible, p. 50
- Keren Baker – Sunshine, p. 58
- Victoria Nelson – Make Me Happy, p. 60
- Cristina Nuñez Regueiro – This Way to Smiles, p. 73
- Penny Ward – A Day to Celebrate, p. 123
And here’s a few examples of the “wow” factor from Andrea, Pamela, and Victoria:
Congrats to our nine new designers! Keep up the inspiring work, and we look forward to seeing you in future issues. Leave a comment congratulating our new designers and I’ll select three winners to take home a copy of Card Creations, Vol. 11! All comments must be received by Thursday, March 7th at 5 pm MST.
Here’s to new and creative friends!
P.S. Head over to the Moxie Fab World for more beautiful card creations!