September/October Digital Issue Available to Everyone

Stacy September/October Digital Issue Available to Everyone

Stacy Croninger

We have exciting news – the September/October 2013 digital issue of Paper Crafts is available to everyone whether you have a subscription or not. To access the full digital issue, click the magazine cover below.

PC SeptOct 2013 400px September/October Digital Issue Available to Everyone

Paper Crafts September/October 2013 issue

We hope you enjoy this special treat during the season of trick or treating. Happy reading!

stacysigthumb September/October Digital Issue Available to Everyone

This entry was posted in September/October 2013 Issue and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to September/October Digital Issue Available to Everyone

1. Pat says:

Wow! Thank you so much!!!

2. maria f. says:

Christmas come early this year? So nice. Imust admit I still like the “paper in hand” feel to mags. Yeah, I’m old. I must also admit I was a bit surprised at the “skinniness” of my paper issue which just arrived in Germany today.

3. Petti says:

Wow thank you very much. This is the first time for me to read a digital version of the magazine. By default it doesn’t seem to zoom in enough for one whole page to show clearly (may be my monitor) or just I do need to zoom in more for the text to be readable. Maybe reading on tablet or e-reader will be closer to the actual “hard copy” feel? But in this case I do prefer a hard copy on hand…
    Just my two cents. But I do truly appreciate to have the magazine online free for everyone.

4. Noreen says:

Thanks! What a nice thing to do!!

5. paper crafts online says:

Hi Petti,

If you click on the page, it will zoom in and also a zoom bar displays at the top so that you can zoom a little closer. Then click and drag with the mouse to move around the page.

Hope that helps!
    StacyC

6. bunnyfreak says:

While this is a great gesture for non-subscribers, I feel somewhat jiped as a subscriber.
    The print content got smaller (I prefer the print version) this year and moved to digital only content, which was already frustrating and now everyone gets the digital issue. Is this going to be a permanent change that everyone gets the digital issue? What is the subscriber advantage?

7. Darlene Satkewich says:

Thank you!

8. Lucy Schmidt says:

Thanks for the treat. Lots of good inspiration to be had.

9. paper crafts online says:

Hi bunnyfreak,

The free digital issue is for the September/October issue only. It is a promotional offer to help get the word out about the magazine. For the November/December issue, it will be available to subscribers only.

Hope that helps!
    StacyC

10. Petti says:

Thanks StacyC for the tip. I zoom in to the highest level so the text is more readable for me (I have poor eyes) but then that means I have to drag around to see the rest of the page. I still prefer the hard copy at this point. But I’ll try with tablet maybe that gives a more enjoyable experience. Once again thanks for the free issue for us non-subscriber to try out.

11. Trina says:

Thank you for sharing this issue as a digital copy without having to subscribe. The grocery stores I use to be able to purchase Papercraft magazines stopped carrying them. I haven’t been able to find the September/October issue anywhere locally. I appreciate this so much!

12. Pingback: September / October Paper Crafts Magazine Card | My Bliss