It’s time for another edition of Tips, Tools, & Techniques Trivia! Open your copy of the November/December 2013 issue of Paper Crafts magazine, turn to the Tips, Tools, and Techniques column, and answer the following questions for the chance to WIN (and who doesn’t like to win?):
- What is the last instruction for the Envelope Punch Board? (Hint: Punch, score, rotate, and _____)
- What machine did Betsy Veldman use to create a cut file for the backgrounds of her holiday gift boxes?
- The embellishment storage we show on page 92 can hold lots of items like rhinestones. What do we refer to as “the new rhinestone” on this page?
- There are three decorated clothespins on page 93 of the digital issue. What crafting products were used to decorate the third one?
- What idea is your favorite from this issue’s Tips, Tools, & Techniques column, and why?
Now for the fun part. One winner will be selected at random to win the following:
- Creative Options’ Six-Stack Jar Bead Corral, Six Tray Bead & Embellishment Tower, and Notebook Valet
- We R Memory Keepers’ Envelope Punch Board
To be eligible to win this prize package, please enter your answers in the comment field. All comments must be received by Tuesday, October 29th at 5 pm MDT. I can’t wait to see your answers!
Thanks for checking in and good luck!