Welcome to Paper Crafts latest installment of I-Spy! Let’s pay tribute to our November/December issue with this reader-favorite trivia game.
Today’s giveaway has a little something for everyone! These fabulous products are courtesy of Crate Paper, Echo Park Paper, Hero Arts, Lawn Fawn, Spellbinders, Technique Tuesday, and Wplus9 Design Studio.
To begin, head to your digital copy of the November/December 2013 issue. All I-Spy questions will be related to this issue and this issue only. Get ready because I’m picking three winners this time!
November/December 2013 I-Spy Questions:
- I spy From the Editors on p. 11. What shape is the card that Kelly picked out to spotlight?
- I spy our Paper Crafts Connection column. Who is the last Stamping Royalty winner listed?
- I spy our Dear Go-to Gals column. Which of the Go-to Gals used decorative scissors on her card?
- I spy our Go-to Sketches column. What are a three of the items or elements used on Julie Campbell’s I Make Stuff Wall Hanging?
- I spy our Shaped Cards for the Season feature. How many cards feature Santa Claus?
- I spy our Five Holiday Cards for $5 or Less feature. How much did the supplies for Kelly Griglione’s Book Page Silhouette Card Set add up to?
- I spy our Treat Wraps for the Holidays feature. One of the projects is a bottle tag by Emma Aguilar. It has a man and woman figure on it. What accessories are they wearing?
- I spy our Sequins: The New Rhinestone feature. What shape do the sequins make on Cristina Núñez’s card on p. 75?
- I spy our Stamping Royalty Winners’ cards. About how many envelopes do you think are on Pamela Ho’s card?
- I spy our Tips, Tools, & Techniques column. About how many different sizes of envelopes can you make with the Envelope Punch Board?
Three random winners (who answer five or more questions correctly) will win a selection of product we feature in this issue’s Editors’ Picks and Sweepstakes columns. (Just turn to page 61 in the print issue and 96–97 in the digital issue for a closer look!) To be eligible to win, please enter your answers in the comment field. All comments must be received by Tuesday, November 19th at 5 pm MDT.
Three lucky winners will take home goodies from this prize package!