Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from the Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking team. We hope 2014 brings you much happiness and plenty of creative time.

subway art happy new year 450px Happy New Year!

What goals and/or plans do you have for 2014?

This entry was posted in Holidays and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Happy New Year!

1. Gabriella says:

Use up supplies and figure out what classes I am taking at CK Lancaster

Lots of plans – trip to FL to visit family; welcoming a new grandchild; vacation with my parents; and praying for good health for all.

3. Brenda Lee says:

In 2014, I want to be organized and resourceful! I really hope that the year doesn’t fly by like 2013 did. ;)

4. Tona says:

Happy New year! Thanks for making 2013 a year of inspiration.
    For 2014 my goal is to make at least 5 cards a month & 3 of them need to be Christmas cards.

5. Amy Wallace says:

I’d like to utilize more of the supplies I have.
    I’d like to come up with more “out-of-the-box” designs
    I’d like to see the magazine print on paper once again!
    I’d like to sell more on etsy.

6. {vicki} says:

My word for the year is

MOTIVATED

because I hope to be more MOTIVATED to get some scrappin done in 2014!

7. Lucy Schmidt says:

Same as last year and the year before and the year before: DECLUTTER. I’m weak and haven’t accomplished it to my satisfaction yet. I do keep trying, though.

8. Betty Welton says:

I would love to see the magazine back in print. To sit and read the book is so relaxing and fun. Not fun on internet. Thanks and how about the gals that don’t do the internet. Like my sister. Help us and bring it back. Thanks Betty