February Gallery Challenge Winners!

Holly February Gallery Challenge Winners!

Holly Anderson

Our Gallery Challenge concluded on Monday, and we at Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking have chosen three talented challenge winners. Valentine’s Day was the theme, and naturally it was a hit! Seriously, y’all. It was so hard pick just three. But we did!

Are you ready to see the results? Here are our three wonderful February gallery challenge winners!

Jocelyn Olson

12264046224 cb4f447dd5 February Gallery Challenge Winners!

pinit fg en rect gray 20 February Gallery Challenge Winners!We just thought this design was so fresh and fun! I love the stitching and the collage of items.

Katie Gehring

12111885265 2d587861cc February Gallery Challenge Winners! pinit fg en rect gray 20 February Gallery Challenge Winners!

These would be so perfect for kids, and I bet they were super fun to make, mixing and matching paper and embossed designs.

Laura Pryor

12195453976 ab16c5f272 February Gallery Challenge Winners!

pinit fg en rect gray 20 February Gallery Challenge Winners!We just adored the colors and design of this card. The flowers mixed with stripes, glitter, and embossed stitching makes for a cute card.

Congratulations, ladies! You win either 1) a complimentary one-year subscription to Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine, or 2) the special issue of your choice, plus a fun selection of paper-crafting product! Email your shipping address to me at handerson@papercraftsmag.com by March 14th, and I’ll get your goodies sent out to you!

Make sure to check back in on Monday for March’s Gallery Challenge theme.

Thanks for checking in!

Holly Signature February Gallery Challenge Winners!

This entry was posted in Gallery Challenges and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to February Gallery Challenge Winners!

1. maria f. says:

Go girls! Fabulous love cards. Katie, what great staging for your photo :)

2. Yeah!!! Thanks, Holly (and PCS)!! Katie’s and Laura’s cards are fabulous!

3. Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Congratulations ladies! These are so cute! :)

4. Laura Pryor says:

Oh my goodness! Thank you SO MUCH PC&S! So honored to be featured alongside such amazing designers. Ladies, your projects are gorgeous!
    I’m so excited! Thank you!
    Laura

5. Brenda Lee says:

Congrats, ladies and fantastic job! How cute are those cupcakes!! Love the embossing.

6. Linda Hasz says:

Great cards! Congrats to all three of you!

7. Kathy Mc says:

Congrats to the winners, and I must admit those cupcakes look delicious!

8. Yay you picked two of my fav girls! Amazing cards!

9. Thanks so much for selecting my cupcake Valentines! I am so honored to be featured here with Jocelyn and Laura! :)

10. This is my first time visit at here and i am genuinely impressedd to read all at one place.

11. True, there are comedians that cuss a lot, but you got to earn that right before you do
    that. For more information on my Workshops, Writing Mastermind Groups and private
    coaching, please go to my website listed below and feel free to call me
    any time. These surgeries are a matter of personal preference,
    peer pressure from fellow entertainers and the need to
    maintain an unrealistic image that is associated with them.