Video: Die-cut Tulle Flowers

Looking to make the perfect embellishment for your card, scrapbook layout, or gift bag? Learn how to die-cut a flower using several layers of tulle. These beauties will be the highlight of your creation.

P.S. Looking for more inspiration? We recently updated the Designer Blog Roll to include the Stamping Royalty winners and a few other designers. You’ll find the list here.

This entry was posted in video and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Video: Die-cut Tulle Flowers

1. Janie says:

I love watching videos on how to do new things….I’m always looking for new inspiration and new ideas. I have to say that this video on die cutting flowers with tulle has to be one of my favorites. What a cool idea….it is beautiful and a nice addition to a card or scrapbook or any project. I can’t thank you enough for sharing that!!! I’m going to try it right away.

2. Ellen says:

The video didn’t work. Never finished loading.

3. Marianne says:

I really must try this, they’re so easy to make! TFS

4. Glenda Dawson says:

I do not have a die cut machine but loved the idea. I am going to try cutting the tulle using my pinking shears in the hope of creating a carnation.

5. Suzi Metcalfe says:

Now why didn’t I think of that?!! I have the die, and I have the tulle! Thank you!

6. I love florals and this is an awesome way to add a dimensional floral to a project. Looks totally easy to make. Thanks for this great video and inspiration!

7. Nana Rogers says: