Gallery Idol Top 10 Revealed!

Gallery Idol logo Green1 Gallery Idol Top 10 Revealed!

Holly Gallery Idol Top 10 Revealed!

Holly Anderson

Two weeks ago we announced our Gallery Idol top 20, one week ago we announced the top 15, and today I’m going to show you the top 10!

Fifteen talented ladies uploaded their crafty creations but only 10 can continue on in the hopes of becoming the next Gallery Idol!

Before I go on, of course, those who competed in this round deserve a big round of applause. Even if you didn’t make it on to the next round, we know you put your best foot forward, and everyone did something wonderful!

I know there are 15 anxious women waiting to hear the outcome of this week’s voting, so let’s get on with it! It was a close race, but these 10 gals received the most votes in our stencils challenge.

Here they are in alphabetical order:

Finalist #1 – Keren Baker:

14353031182 4fe03f3549 o Gallery Idol Top 10 Revealed!

Finalist #2 – Archana Bhurke:

14353031232 3e01d8e626 o Gallery Idol Top 10 Revealed!

Finalist #3 – Yoonsun Hur:

14351268771 71b67d39e8 o Gallery Idol Top 10 Revealed!

Finalist #4 – Kristie Larsen:

14374775043 362f62868a o Gallery Idol Top 10 Revealed!

Finalist #5 – Jaclyn Miller:

14167919299 ec7621fedc o Gallery Idol Top 10 Revealed!

Finalist #6 – May Sukyong Park:

14354603405 ed3d5f6035 o Gallery Idol Top 10 Revealed!

Finalist #7 – Miriam Prantner:

14167919289 d28ba99b2f o Gallery Idol Top 10 Revealed!

Finalist #8 – Erin Lee Schreiner:

14353724894 13f7e9d179 o Gallery Idol Top 10 Revealed!

Finalist #9 – Tessa Wise:

14353031112 d86b0fda60 o Gallery Idol Top 10 Revealed!

Finalist #10 – Vera Wirianta Yates:

14168103967 995a015dee o Gallery Idol Top 10 Revealed!

Congratulations, top 10! You won stencil masks from Hazel & Ruby, Color Bloom Mist from Prima Marketing, and stamp sets from Mama Elephant along with a copy of Card Creations 12 and Stamp It! Techniques, Vol. 2, and of course, a Gallery Idol Top 10 blog badge in addition to your round 1 and round 2 winnings!

photo 1024x616 Gallery Idol Top 10 Revealed!

Stencil masks not pictured above, but included in prize.

And now it’s time to announce the theme of round 4! We want our 10 contestants to use border stamps in a fun/awesome/creative way! I’m excited to see what these ten ladies come up with! The deadline for submissions is Monday, June 9 at 9 am MDT. All cards must be posted to our gallery by this time.

Would you like to know what they’re playing for this round (other than the chance to continue on)? Winners of round 4 will win A Silhouette Portrait, Silhouette Studio software, 50 cuttable designs, and a $10 gift card to the Silhouette online store, and of course, a Gallery Idol Top 5 blog badge!

portrait set Gallery Idol Top 10 Revealed!Voters, voting for round three will begin on Monday at noon, so make sure to check back with us then and cast your vote!

Thanks for checking in!

Holly Signature Gallery Idol Top 10 Revealed!

This entry was posted in Gallery Idol 2014 and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Gallery Idol Top 10 Revealed!

I thought all 15 entries were amazing! Congrats to those who are moving on.

2. Jill says:

Congrats to these ten awesome cards and talented people! Super excited for you and eager to see your next fab entries Monday! Such a fun and amazingly cool adventure it was for me :) an honor for sure! Plus, 20 new crafty friends ;) Good luck ladies!

3. CarolMc says:

All amazing cards. My favorite is the Thank You Hero card.

4. Yoonsun Hur says:

Oh My Goodness… I am speechless… PCS Gallery Idol never stop surprising me!!!

5. Keren Baker says:

Thankyou Gallery Idol. Thanks to all the Gallery Girls- what an amazing bunch! x

6. Congrats to the Top 10! Everyone is doing amazing!

7. This is such an exciting journey and I am so thankful for the girls I met through Gallery Idol. They’re all so talented!!

8. Congratulations ladies!! All very well done.

9. Shelly K says:

Congrats, to all!!! Can’t wait to see the next round of creations! :)

10. Ellen says:

Wonderful work! Love them!

11. barbara macaskill says:

WOW! Love Archana’s card the most!

12. donna mikasa says:

Congrats to the Top 10! So happy for you!

13. Cindy C. says:

Congrats to the Top 1o!! Wonderful projects!!

14. I m speechless. This is such an exciting journey.I m really thankful to papercrafts magazine team. Nice to see my card along with all talented ladies. Congrats to all of you n good luck for next round.

15. Annick says:

Congratulations ladies ! Really beautiful cards ;-)

16. Judy1223 says:

Congratulations to the top 10 and well done to all the ladies participating!

17. Pingback: Gallery Idol Round 4: Little Prince Themed Card | Mayholic in Crafts

18. Pingback: Voting Begins Now! | Paper Crafts Connection

19. Pingback: Gallery Idol Round 4: Flamenco Fantasy | RejoicingCrafts

20. Heidi says:

wow! what a hard job would be to vote!!!mmmm I would have a very hard time, they all amazing!

21. Michelle Johnson says:

Lovely, I really like them all but I believe my favorite is number 4, You are Awesome. Thank you for sharing. You are all so very talented.

22. Jacquie Hart says: