Type It Tuesday: CK Paintbrush

Welcome to this week’s Type It Tuesday. This week’s free font will be available for one week and then returned to the font vaults.

Today’s Type It Tuesday font is CK Paintbrush. Enjoy!!

CK Paintbrush 450px Type It Tuesday: CK Paintbrush

Click font image to download.

For instructions on how to download fonts and for trouble shooting, read this.

To read the Terms of Use for the CK fonts, read here.

This entry was posted in Type It Tuesday and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Type It Tuesday: CK Paintbrush

1. Pingback: CraftCrave | DigiFree | CraftCrave

2. Kathy Mc says:

Trying to download to my Mac and getting error message. Anyone have any luck with this one? Never had trouble before but recently updated to Mavericks OS so perhaps that’s the issue. TIA!

3. Mic Romence says:

Running Mavericks, but had not problem downloading it. Maybe try again. It’s a cute font.

4. kim says:

Having trouble downloading as well. Trying to follow the instructions, but can’t seem to see where to download it and it’s not on my desktop to move to the fonts folder. Help!

5. Jacque says:

Ditto to what Kim said. Doesn’t seem to be a download button to save it to desktop. I have this trouble every time I try to download a new CK font.

6. kathryn says:

having the same problem as everyone else is. Can’t get to area for download…..

7. CC says:

Hi Kim & Jaque,

What operating system are you running, Windows 8?

8. Jean says:

I could not get it with IE/AOL so had to use Google. It downloaded and installed itself!
    Don’t know why. That has never happened before.

9. Pauline Williams says:

I’m having a hard time just getting into the magazine. The digital access login can’t get me in. I’ve missed 2 issues so far. Please the magazine to me. Don’t like DIGITAL

10. Pauline Williams says:

This makes my second time I’m trying to get in with the digital access login address you sent me. Can’t get in or do I receive the magazine

11. Linda says:

Can not get the fonts to download. Most often I can not. The directions say click the download button. Where is it? Please help.

12. Mary Jane says:

Me too on not being able to download, but since I had not done it before, I thought it was me !!! LOL I am using Windows/AOL 9.7. Hope we can get some help. Thanks.

13. Carol says:

I haven’t had any trouble downloading, and I have a Mac running Snow Leopard. I’m always afraid to upgrade and have been holding off on Mavericks.

14. Carol says:

The instructions say to click font “image” to download and that is what I did without any problem.